By purchasing or installing the software, you confirm that you agree to the terms of the license.
With the declaration of consent, you conclude a legally binding contract with CONVERGIT GmbH, by which you are bound by the license conditions. If you do not agree to the license terms, you are not authorized to install or use the software.
- The rights to the software TAPICall, the source code and associated media, printed materials and documentation in electronic format are owned exclusively by CONVERGIT GmbH. It is not allowed to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble parts of the software, to decrypt, extract or otherwise modify or use them.
- All products, product names and logos are trademarks, registered trademarks or property of their respective manufacturers. With the acquisition of a license the end user does not acquire any rights to these.
- Any license manipulation and license infringement is not permitted and will be prosecuted.
- It is only the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The place of jurisdiction is Marburg.
- Upgrading from older versions to TAPICall4 has the same conditions as purchasing TAPICall4 (see below).
To operate the software, the following technical requirements must be met:
- Operating system: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 in 32 or 64-bit / 8 & 8.1 / 10 in 32 or 64-bit.
- MS Outlook version: 2000/2002 / XP / 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019 & Office 365 in 32-bit.
- TAPI device: TAPI-capable telephone system / telephone / VoIP client / softphone etc.
- Ready-to-use TAPI driver suitable for telephony and EDP environment
- Internet connection required for online activation and online directories (proxy servers are supported, a firewall must not prevent access to the CONVERGIT activation server)
The end user, not the CONVERGIT GmbH, is responsible for providing the technical requirements.
Some TAPI drivers do not provide all individual functions. To ensure that all desired features are available, the customer should thoroughly test the software before purchase with the TAPI driver and TAPI device used.
Beginning with the first program start, CONVERGIT GmbH provides a test period of 30 days without limitation in scope of functions. This is used to extensively test the product and to ensure compatibility with the system environment prior to purchase.
The trial period can only be used once. Versions of the software installed after the beginning of the trial period, including newer ones, only use the remaining trial period or are deactivated if it has already expired.
After the trial period, the software can only be reactivated by purchasing a license.
- By purchasing the software, the end user confirms that he has tested the software and agrees to the scope of functionality found during the trial period.
- The acquired software license is linked to the computer name, not to a user and can only be installed per license on one computer. For a valid licensing on a terminal server one license per workstation is required.
- With the purchase, the customer acquires the right to use the software for the period purchased. During the period of use, all software updates provided to the end user are available to the end user.
- The period of use begins with the purchase of the software and is two years. If the 30-day trial period has not been fully utilized at the time of purchase, the period of use will be extended by the remainder of the trial period.
- During the purchase, the following information is encrypted and transmitted to CONVERGIT GmbH:
- computer name
- Software Version
- TAPI driver name
- The customer can choose between two different license models. Upon purchase, the dynamic licensing model automatically comes into effect. The software regularly connects to the CONVERGIT activation server via the Internet. If this does not happen for more than 30 days, the software will be disabled. In the dynamic licensing model, computer names can be changed and licenses transferred from one computer to another. For example, if, for privacy reasons, you do not want the activation server to contact the activation server, you can switch to the static licensing model. Here, the activation is transmitted once by e-mail or online. Thereafter, the software no longer independently contacts the activation server. If a license is to be transferred to a new installation, the same computer name must be assigned as in the previous installation and the previous installation must be deleted. Thereafter, the end user may request a re-activation by phone until the expiration date.
- CONVERGIT GmbH warrants that the software is suitable for the basic use provided for in the product description and that guaranteed features are essentially available. Phonebook integration via third party providers is not a guaranteed feature.
- It is agreed that according to the state of the art errors in programs can not be ruled out even with the utmost care and that interruption and error-free operation as well as the complete elimination of possible program errors can not be guaranteed, as far as the software is fundamentally useful in terms of the basic functions ,
- The use of the software is at your own risk. CONVERGIT GmbH is not liable for any damage or consequential damage, in particular loss of data caused by use of the software.
Any ineffectiveness of one or more provisions shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. Ineffective provisions shall be replaced by those that come as close as possible to the intended purpose.