TAPI driver T-Comfort 930
This TAPI version is only compatible with firmware 2.11 and not backwards.
|Release 2.11 (1.379.18.5)||2010-07-01||Windows Vista 32bit Windows Vista 64bit Windows 7 32bit Windows 7 64bit||Download|
Note on updating the CAPI / TAPI driver
If you install and operate an earlier version of TAPI, the installation of the TAPI or CAPI driver may fail (the file "c: windowssystem32oc100sp.tsp" can not be renewed).
Therefore, before installing, delete an existing TAPI driver as follows:
1. Log in to Windows 2000 / XP as an administrator.
2. Open Start-> Settings-> Control Panel-> Telephony.
3. Delete an existing provider "T-Comfort 730/830/930 DSL" in the "Advanced" tab.
4. Right-click on the T-Comfort systray program icon in the taskbar. Select "Configuration". Uncheck the "Startup" check box. Confirm with "Save".
5. Restart the computer.
6. Install the TAPI driver and the CAPI driver in succession: CAPI driver v.1.08
Manuals, documentation and additional downloads
- Install the TAPI driver and if necessary configure it in the "Control Panel" under "Phone and Modem" in the "Advanced" area.
- Download TAPICall and run the installation file. The installation file is also located in the above TAPI driver download (filename TAPICall-10002.msi)
- Select the installed driver in TAPICall.
- Work effectively and quickly. Here is an introductory video to the main features of TAPICall.
Start the setup file of the TAPI driver you downloaded and follow the user guide. After completing the installation, it may be necessary to restart the computer. Some download files contain several TAPI drivers. Please pay attention to the selection of the driver suitable for your device. If the connection is made via USB, first install the USB driver of the device and then the TAPI driver.
We assume no liability for the completeness, function, scope or compatibility of the drivers provided above for download. Source and originator unless otherwise stated is the manufacturer of the hardware / device. TAPICall is our product, which is included in the download. If you have any questions about the drivers in connection with TAPICall, call: +49 (6422) 89800-50