Openscape Business TAPI 120
Note: Appropriate licenses must be available in the system.
To determine the software version of your system, start the "HiPath Manager E" and log in (mostly user 31994 and password 31994). Click the yellow button to open an existing configuration file (kds). Select a file with a simple mouse click and read the version of the system in the dialog under Info. You do not need to open the file.
|V1 R1.7.0||2016-01-14||Windows Server 2008 Windows Server 2012 Windows 7 32bit Windows 7 64bit Windows 8 32bit Windows 8 64bit Windows 8.1 32bit Windows 8.1 64bit Windows 10 32bit Windows 10 64bit||Download|
Important information about Unify OpenScape
- We recommend using TAPI with USB on the phone (1st-TAPI).
- Unify currently only supports the rack variant. Unify is working on supporting the wall variant.
- The "UC Booster Card OCAB L30251-U600-A841" must be installed with the "OpenScape fan kit for OCAB".
- TAPI120 licenses must be purchased directly from the first client.
- When installing the client, only "TAPI120" may be selected because the "CMD server" is not required.
- More information can be found on the 3rd party Overview.
Manuals, documentation and additional downloads
Currently no additional downloads available.
- Install the TAPI driver and if necessary configure it in the "Control Panel" under "Phone and Modem" in the "Advanced" area.
- Download TAPICall and run the installation file. The installation file is also located in the above TAPI driver download (filename TAPICall-10002.msi)
- Select the installed driver in TAPICall.
- Work effectively and quickly. Here is an introductory video to the main features of TAPICall.
Start the setup file of the TAPI driver you downloaded and follow the user guide. After completing the installation, it may be necessary to restart the computer. Some download files contain several TAPI drivers. Please pay attention to the selection of the driver suitable for your device. If the connection is made via USB, first install the USB driver of the device and then the TAPI driver.
We assume no liability for the completeness, function, scope or compatibility of the drivers provided above for download. Source and originator unless otherwise stated is the manufacturer of the hardware / device. TAPICall is our product, which is included in the download. If you have any questions about the drivers in connection with TAPICall, call: +49 (6422) 89800-50